The early Christian basilica, located in the settlement of Vojnići, on the southwestern slope of Klobuk hill, at the Župnica site, was explored by D. Sergejevski in 1952. It measured 18 x 15 m, oriented east-west, with three longitudinal rooms. In the central part there was a presbytery with an apse, a nave and a narthex, and in the left side room a baptismal pool (swimming pool), poorly preserved, as well as a masonry tomb with bones were explored. A lot of stone fragments were excavated in the foundations - basaments, pillars, capitals, imposts and parapet slabs. The finding of an Avar arrow found in the rubble in the nave indicates the possibility that the demolition of the basilica occurred during the Avar burglary. Today, the remains of the basilica are in a very neglected state.