The stone bridge in Klepci bridges the river Bregava near the mouth, and was built by the Herzegovinian Sandžak-beg, Mustafa-beg, in 1517. 150 years later, during the mandate of the Ottoman legator and builder Šišman Ibrahim Paša, the bridge will undergo certain modifications that are relevant to this day. In the wider area, older roads have been documented, such as Roman roads, which indicates the possibility that this river was bridged much earlier.
The bridge has an elegant vault construction typical of Ottoman architecture with an arched opening spanning almost 18 meters. It is made of regular stones, of which the lower parts are placed horizontally, and the upper ones have a beveled or vertical direction. The walkway structure is 3.75 m wide, and it is treated in cobblestones of larger river pebbles with uneven stairs.